FEES, LICENCE & RULES
$200 per year
($100 being refunded after attending a total of 8hrs of working bees)
Associate Member: $65 per year
Optional Track Access Key: $50 (once only - non refundable)
(The Fees above are in addition to Karting Australia Competition Licence Fee)
Licence applications are processed on the Karting Australia website online. Before applying for a new Licence or renewing your licence please ensure you have a current membership with the Wimmera Kart Racing Club as the licensing procedure will not process if you are not a member.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP RULES
CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
1. It is a condition of membership that you observe the rules of KARTING AUSTRALIA (KA) and the Wimmera Kart Racing Club (WKRC) regarding all conduct both on and off the race track.
Please be aware that our circuit is licensed for competition use only and your conduct is in accordance with the competition rules of the association. Breach of these rules may result in cancellation of your membership and licence.
The AUSTRALIAN KARTING MANUAL and FORMS can be downloaded by going to: https://www.karting.net.au/administration/rules
2. All karts must comply with current KA regulations.
3. NO current membership, NO current licence, NO practice. Your KA licence includes your insurance cover.
4. E-PRACTICE LICENCE is the minimum requirement for track use. Any non-licenced track usage may result in disciplinary action as per the club constitution.
5. All memberships fall due and are payable on the 1st of January every year.
6. KA licence holders are eligible for a track key if they wish to hold one after payment of the one off non-refundable $50 key fee. The track key remains the property of WKRC. If a member becomes non-financial or leaves the club they MUST return the track key to a member of the club executive committee within 30 days.
RESPECT OF THE GROUNDS
7. All members using the track are required to leave the track and surrounds in neat and tidy condition.
8. All members are expected to attend a minimum of 8 working bees per year or assist with running race meets in any capacity they are capable of.
CONDUCT & BEHAVIOUR
9. After payment of your membership, you will be responsible for and accept responsibility for the conduct and behaviour of yourself and of any family member and agree to abide by the Wimmera Kart Racing Club Membership conditions as listed above.